The previous month, Xiaomi launched its first speaker which was powered by Google Assistant in India. The Mi Smart Speaker, with a special introductory price tag of ~3,499 (~$48). It costs less than half of the price of the latest smart speaker from Google, the Nest Audio, which in the country India has a special price of ~6,999 (~$95). The speakers are all set to be delivered to Europe. As speculated by a report from Winfuture, It is said to sell for €52.99 in Spain and €59.95 in Portugal.
Good News for residents of Europe
If you live in Europe and you have been in the quest for a way to get your hands on the speaker all the way from Asia, Winfuture has reported that it will be brought to the old continent by Xiaomi. The source says that distributors have been notified that the speaker will be announced in Europe soon. Xiaomi will present its Mi Smart Speaker in Europe soon, hence it’s confirmed. Additionally, it will be made within the reach of people in another color alternative from the one sold in India. Good luck saying it’s not a Sonos One to people. Nevertheless, it will retain its convenient price tag, as the source said it was curated that it would sell in Spain for EUR 52,99 and in Portugal for EUR 59,95
Mi Smart Speaker Features
- The Mi Smart Speaker has a 12W 2.5” speaker unit that pumps out sounds loud enough to fill whichever room you place it in.
- It has touch-sensitive buttons including a mute button at the top as well as two far-field microphones to pick up your voice commands.
- The speaker can be easily connected via 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi and it also features Bluetooth 4.2.
- You can pair two units together for a stereo setup. It weighs 853 grams, Although since it is not battery worked, you won’t be moving it around.
- There is no date yet clarifies that says about its dispatch, But among all this, we can accept and anticipate that it should go discounted before the end of the month of October.