Gionee G7820LY phone has appeared in the database of the TENAA telecom authority of China. This mobile phone supports the latest 5G technology connectivity. Although, there are no such revelation about the launch and the name of the prices. This could be the Gionee’s first 5G technology mobile phone. However, this gadget will first launch in China then to the rest of the world.
- This new 5G gadget G7820LY has 163.6 × 75.5 × 9.7 mm dimensions.
- It weighs 168.7 grams.
- This device will be available in China in grey blue color.
- It has 6.52 inch display
- It has a waterdrop notch.
- The mobile phone’s screen supports an HD+ resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels.
- The aspect ratio is 20:9
- The volume and power key is on ghe right edge of the mobile phone.
- There are no such specific information about the camera but the rear camera has a 13 megapixel, 8 megapixel, 13 megapixel front facing camera.
- The rear camera has 13 megapixel, 2 megapixel, 2 megapixel, and 16 megapixel, 15 megapixel, 2 megapixel, and 48 megapixel, 5 megapixel, 2 megapixel triple camera.
- This device has a grey coloured polycarbonate rate and a blue colour fingerprint sensor.
- It has 4 GB, 6GB and 8 GB RAM.
- The storage has 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB.
- These different storage variants devices will surely have different camera setups.
- It is equipped with octa core processor of 2.0 GHz + 1.8 GHz
- It is also equipped with UNISOC T7510 5G chipset.
- It has 4,900 mAh rated battery.
- It does not have fast charging feature.
- This is also equipped with Android 10 Pie OS. But it is pre-installed.
In this technological world the intend of 5G mobile phones are seems to be blessing to the smartphone lovers. And now Gionee which is the mostkved brand by the users will be launching a 5G technology mobile phone with the commendable camera features. This will surely be loved by the users. However, it has back fingerprint sensor. This time Gionee is offering something more to its users. Also the specifications and the features of the gadget are up to the mark. Only problem seems to be like it does not support fast charging system. Also according to the lists it will be mid range samrtphone. Sk everyone could grab this opportunity as soon as the mobile phone will some into the markets.