OpenAI has published a Google Form for ChatGPT Professional Access, where they are conducting an experiment on professional account activation for ChatGPT.
The features of the professional access include:
- Always available (no blackout windows)
- Fast responses from ChatGPT (i.e. no throttling)
- As many messages as you need (at least 2X regular daily limit)
The form is currently being used to gather information about users’ preferences for pricing.
There are no official announcements from OpenAI about the pricing for professional access, but it is rumored to be $42 per month.
The form includes 4 questions to gauge users’ opinions on pricing.
- At what price ($ per month) would you consider ChatGPT to be so expensive that you would not consider buying it?
- At what price ($ per month) would you consider ChatGPT to be priced so low that you would feel the quality couldn’t be very good?
- At what price ($ per month) would you consider ChatGPT starting to get expensive, so that it is not out of the question, but you would have to give some thought to buying it?
- At what price ($ per month) would you consider ChatGPT to be a bargain—a great buy for the money?
The form can be found at the link provided:
Open AI (ChatGPT) Google Form Link – Here
That’s all the information currently available from various sources and. Further updates will be shared on this page, so make sure to bookmark it. We hope you found the information provided helpful.