With the TicWatch Pro 3 smartwatch by Mobvoi, the company tries to create a watch that is something much, much more than just a Wear OS device that is usually priced at a low cost. They did launch the TicWatch E in 2017, but once Qualcomm had revealed the Snapdragon 2100 in June 2020, Mobvoi shifted their processers to the same ,that made their debut in 2016. The comfort and easiness that comes with the TicWatch Pro 3 is beyond satisfaction and is very much worth it.
Wear Os and Google
Google was never a big fan of releasing Wear Os watches at all; they rarely promoted them due to the heightened demand and attention towards promoting the Apple Watch Series since 2015. In June 2020, Qualcomm and Mobvoi decided to invent a smartwatch just for Android devices, much to the delight of Android users. Connecting phones such as Surface Duo or Galaxy 2 Fold Z to TicWatch has many benefits such as making calls, sending messages and carrying out small tasks, that will be done easier and faster without the use of the devices.
TicWatch Pro 3 Advanced Characteristics
- •Made out of stainless steel, plastic and glass.
- •Water and dust resistance.
- •1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM.
- •Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Compass, etc.
- •Battery lasts up to 72 hours in smartwatch. mode and 45 days in the essential mode.
- •47 × 48 × 12.2mm with 41.9 grams.
TicWatch Pro 3 Features
- •Brand new sensors
- •22.mm replaceable silicone strap
- •1.4 inch 454 × 454 pixel resolution AMOLED and FSTN secondary display
- •Thin, light and sleek body
- •Sleep tracker
- •Blood oxygen sensor (TicOxygen)
- •Heart rate sensor
- •In-built speaker and microphone
TicWatch Pro 3 Price and Availability
Unfortunately, the cost and the availability is still yet to be announced. Until then, we can anticipate the official release on the September of 24th.